First night of the tour will be spent at Sinaia, the Pearl of Carpathians.
The car will take us to the heart of Transylvania, in a mountain region east of Sighisoara at Baile Homorod passing Brasov - the most important touristic city of Romania, with a stop for visiting the Black Church and the magnificent Council Squire.
The following days you will experience an adventure you never forget your whole life!
Horse riding in the Romanian landscape. Together with your experienced guide you reach the highest peak in the Harghita Mountains (1.800 m.). The 4th
night will be spent in the middle of nature in a mountain hut or tent. In the last day at Homorod you will have the chance to take a closer look at the unique traditional life of the Harghita area.
After we leave Baile Homorod we visit the UNESCO citadel of Sighisoara, the birth town of Dracula. We lunch together in the house where Vlad the Impaler (Dracula) was born. Sighisoara is our last night in Dracula's country. On the way to Sinaia we will cross the hilly Transylvania back to South Carpathians. Peles Castle is the former residence of Romanian Royal family, a jewelery of the 19th
century architecture, full of valuable exhibits and rich in history as well.
Approx. Departure Time:
05 July 2011
Otopeni â€“ Sinaia
â€“ Tusnad â€“ Miercurea Ciuc â€“ Baile Homorod
â€“ Odorheiu Secuiesc â€“ Sighisoara
â€“ Brasov â€“ Predeal â€“ Sinaia
Tour price includes:
* The round trip flight ticket + all the taxes (airport taxes, etc.)
* Accommodation and half board from dinner in first first day until breakfast in the last day, as follows: 3 nights in hotels ***, 4 nights in LOBOGO guest house and 1 night camping/tent.
* 2 picnic lunches in Day 4 & 5
* The complete Horse Riding package (horse renting & horse riding expert in the mountains) at Day 4 & 5
* Transport by *** Comfort bus
* All trips and tours as mentioned in the program.
* Tourist assistance 24/24.
* Tour guiding in the following languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Spanish or Italian.
* All expenses for travel guide and driver.
* All charges and taxes VAT etc.
Tour price does not include:
* All the drinks and personal expenses.
* All the fees entrance for museums and all kind of touristic atractions.
* The trip cancelletion insurance. Useful information :
Minimum tourists in the group: 10
Maximum tourists in the group: 20
In case of availability the accommodation can be switched to **** or ***** hotels only by request.